Brian Head’s elevation is 9,600 feet. The air is crisp and clean. There are many family activities that everyone will enjoy. Highway 143 is a National Scenic Byway. The people are friendly and we are glad you are here. The lifts are never crowded even during the holidays. Brian Head has always been known to be a family friendly mountain. There are even great restaurants in town for everyone. We are sure your whole family will have a great time.
- Great Utah Powder
- Alpine Skiing/Snowboarding
- Cross Country Skiing
- Day Spas
- Mt. Biking
- Day Spas
- Whitewater rafting (1.5 hrs north)
- Scenic skylift rides (11k feet)
- Brian Head peak scenic overlook (11,307 elevation)
- Utah Shakespearean Festival (Cedar City 30 miles away)
- Full kitchen
- Coffee maker
- (1) King bed
- (2) Queen beds
- Blu-Ray player in Master loft and living room
- DVD player in bedrooms 2 & 3
- Flat screen TVs in every bedroom
- Cable TV
- Wood burning Fireplace (wood provided)
Bedrooms - There are two bedrooms with queen beds in each on the main level and the upstairs bedroom (loft) has a king bed. There is extra room in the loft if you need to bring a blowup mattress for sleeping space.
Bathrooms - There three bathrooms, two downstairs and one upstairs.
Kitchen - There is a full kitchen with an electric stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, and full-size refrigerator/freezer. The kitchen includes a basic set of plates, cups, utensils, pots/pans, and Keurig coffee maker (bring your own pods).